Teaching Life Skills
UnPlugged from Technology. Reconnecting in Nature.
Club UnPlugged @ The Discovery School
We are UnPlugged from technology and connecting outside in nature. This is a fun, active club focused on enhancing social and emotional growth for 1st – 4th graders.
- Our hands-on, team building games are played outside and led by licensed mental health counselors who model social growth in a positive and encouraging manner.
- Each child has a voice in forming the club activities and their strengths are highlighted during our time together.
- We value individuality and creativity. As we identify skills to practice, we incorporate those into the structure of our games.
- Parent communication is key, each week your child will come home with a summary of our skill building activities and how your child can to practice and teach others their new skill at home.
Now Enrolling After School Adventures
CLICK THE ORANGE BUTTON BELOW TO ENROLL
Club U Leaders: Adria Forte, LMHC, Ellen Baughman & Bari Frohman
- Mondays: 1st – 4th graders 3:10-4:15 PM. Children are grouped by age and then activities are planned to enhance peer mentoring skills.
- Club Size: Max 15 club members per Session
- Session Cost: $175 (TDS Staff 50% Discount offered at checkout)
- Fall Session: Aug 29th – Nov 18th, 2022
- Winter Session: January 9th – March 10th, 2023
- Spring Session: March 20 – May 19, 2023